We are looking for enthusiastic gardeners, horticulturists and landscapers to join our maintenance team this spring. GROW offers high-end garden care to a variety of properties throughout Boulder County. We are looking to hire people with a professional attitude who are eager to learn and work hard (and have some fun out there too). We are committed to providing water-wise and pollinator-friendly services to all of our clientele.
This is a seasonal position beginning in March and ending in early December.
Full time and part time positions available.
Our ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in the following areas:
- Detailed plant knowledge and care of shrubs, perennials, annuals and vegetables
- General landscape management
- Proper pruning of shrubs and small trees
- Pest and disease management
- Irrigation experience a plus
Daily duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Planting, digging and lifting up to 50 lbs
- Garden maintenance and clean up
- Weeding and dead heading
- Pruning shrubs and small trees
Must have valid Colorado Driver’s License AND a reliable vehicle to get to/from work.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs and work outside for long periods of time.
2 years of experience gardening.
Please apply by sending resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.